07 March 2006

My First Grey Hair

It has been almost a month since I wrote my last blog entry. Life is so busy and I don't have time to keep up with it as often as I like.

At hagwon we have started teaching kindergarden, and due to a shortage of teachers we are working overtime and without a break. One of the receptionists found a white/grey hair on my head, "Oh no, Louise! It is already happening!" and then felt guilty for telling me.

This is all I have time to write now...hopefully I will find more time in the future.

4 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 7:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the grey hair.

Worked for Rogue in the X-Men.

 
At 3/09/2006 6:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My uncle's hair turned totally 100% grey at 19. Has been grey ever since I known him - But its still thick.

 
At 3/14/2006 12:20 pm, Blogger kobukson said...

When the kids misbehave, you can use the time-honored Korean mother guilt-trip technique!

"Because of you, my hair is turning grey..."
"Because of you, I shall go to an early grave..."

 
At 8/01/2006 10:49 am, Blogger JP said...

Dnt bother abt grey..i m willing to take all ur grey hairs in exchange of my falling hair:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home