02 August 2006

Pentaport Rock Festival

Last saturday I spent until the early hours of Sunday morning wading through mud up to my shins.

Why? Because I went to the Pentaport rock festival!!!. MBC TV cameras were there, and the cameraman filmed me directly for a while as I jumped up and down and pulled silly faces. I wish I could find that footage...

The Festival also made it to the National Newspapers.

I paid W80,000 on the Saturday to see Placebo, the Black Eyed Peas and various other unknown bands. My collegues however (Tim, Rachel, Mike and his korean friend) were dedicated enough to stay there from Friday night to Sunday. I did not return to my motel room until 6am or so, only to be woken at 11.15am by half-naked Tim knocking on my door.

I forgot to take my camera, so I have no photos to upload onto this site (waaaaaa!!! sob).

1 Comments:

At 8/10/2006 6:32 am, Blogger blancdenoir said...

hey louise,
good decision if you ask me! as i promised before the impression you get on a live concert isn't comparable. nice hear you had fun. to sad you can't give us some pictures seeing you headbanging and running naked through the crowd *lol* maybe you can record the mbc clip.
our hurricane-festival one month ago was great: sunshine 3 full days and a real hurricane-rain the last hours. i'll put some media online soon.
best greetings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home