22 December 2005

A Foggy Christmas

Tomorrow I have 3 Elementary and 1 Kindergarden demonstration lessons. My current supervisor, the supervisor for the new SLP plus others will watch and assess my teaching. This did not happen at my last hagwon, so I am feeling a tad nervous. At least my cold is starting to clear, ready for me to sing 'Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer' with a bunch of 5 year olds.

Immigration have finished checking my documents and have confirmed that everything is ok. However, it may take them a while to produce the actual certificate inviting me to work here, as they have a backlog of work. No one, including the supervisors know exactly when I will get the certificate, thus I still do not know when I have to make the trip to Japan. A date for moving to my new apartment and thus the new SLP in Jeungnam (or whatever it is called) has not been set either, thought it seems that Mr Lee wants us working there on Monday 2nd January. Everything is foggy and uncertain, and typically I will be told last minute exactly what is going on.

3 Comments:

At 12/23/2005 7:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Organisation~

Still, on your trip to Japan, if you could confirm whether or not they have vending machines which dispense dirty knickers or mobile phones, that would be great.

 
At 1/01/2006 3:18 am, Blogger blancdenoir said...

happy new year!
it's half past 7 here but you finished already?
all the best. see you. tobias

 
At 1/01/2006 4:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Louise!
Happy New year!
I hope everyhing goes well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home