05 August 2007

Korean Film Library

Since I have been living here for 3 years, and I now have a laptop with a DVD/CD re-writer I have made it my mission to make a library of my favourite Korean films on CD. Inspired by the rather limited space on my computer, I hope I will accumulate an interesting collection of dramas, romantic comedys and adventure films. I will probably try to steer away from the gangster ones, but the other half will probably complain if I do. If anyone has watched an interesting film please recommend it to me.

1 Comments:

At 8/06/2007 10:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of the gangster ones are very good. Don't pass on them ^^ Failan is a good example. I've been doing what you plan to do (collecting dramas and movies) for nearly 2 years now. I have about 53 dramas now and perhaps 100 movies...

I think in Korea it's slightly more risky than when you live outside of Korea though? To download them that is. Even though everyone and their dog is doing it. I'm gonna miss my collection when going to Korea.. I don't think I can bring them. 슬퍼 TT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home